Version 0.8, which since a few weeks has been available in the Apple store, has now been released for Linux and Windows as well.
This release contains:
- fixes to the database access (which could fail in some situations),
- support for HEIC and HEIF files in macOS,
- support Mappero Geotagger as an external editor,
- a new "Check for updates" dialog,
- a new dialog to select external applications,
- many fixes to the import dialog,
- improved speed when deleting many photos,
and many more minor fixes. All that notwithstanding, Imaginario should still be considered alpha quality: no guarantees are made about the safety of your photos — none whatsoever!
But if you still want to try it, you are welcome to download it from the Releases page.